New story: Muscle for Hire 6 by Londonboy
- DRM sucks redux: Microsoft to nuke MSN Music DRM keys
- UK retailers to record labels: DRM is killing us
- Amazon and Wal-Mart unwittingly team up against DRM
- Roll over, Beethoven: Deutsche Grammophon ditches DRM
- Universal's CEO Once Called iPod Users Thieves. Now He's Giving Songs Away
- Sony BMG to sell DRM-free downloads through stores--And here's why it won't work.
- Content Cartel Taking Control of USB? New Revision To Include DRM--Looks like it's true.
- Canadian labels: We get "absolutely zero credit" for not suing fans
- Canadian Heritage Copyright Policy Rocked By Conflict of Interest Concerns
- CRIA about-face on iPod levies tied to concerns over legitimizing downloads
- Canadian coppers admit making up piracy figures
- Canadian DMCA Introduction Delayed--Would (and still could) be very bad if it passed
- "iPod Tax" smacked down in Canada
- DRM violates Canadian privacy law
- Uninvited to the Public Policy Forum Symposium