- The Creation of Mr. G 2 by Londonboy
- Facets 4 by screamingmoist
- The Salt Interlude: The Gym Bunny by RdyRoger
- Undercover by lthrjock
- Wow by Richard Jasper
The Kindle burns
- Why Amazon went Big Brother on some Kindle e-books
- Amazon Says It Will Stop Deleting Kindle Books
- Kindle’s DRM Rears Its Ugly Head… And It IS Ugly
- How Amazon's remote deletion of e-books from the Kindle paves the way for book-banning's digital future
- Jeff Bezos apologizes for Amazon's actions--Sorry, but this episode and another one by Barnes & Noble have proven the cost of licensing DRM'd content is not worth it. Better to buy the hardcopy that you own.
Breach of privacy
- Network Solutions Suffers Large Data Breach
- Card Processor Admits to Large Data Breach--And announced it on the day of Obama's inauguration hoping it wouldn't get much coverage. Good luck with that.
- Monster.com Reports Theft of User Data--But doesn't email users about it.
- Hackers hit Monster.com's customer data again.
- Aussie stumbles on 19,000 exposed credit card numbers
- Visa and MasterCard Issue New Breach Warning
- Vast Spy System Loots Computers in 103 Countries
- Sony Dinged $1 Million for Child-Privacy Breach
- Four million British identities are up for sale on the internet
- Registered with the do-not-call list? Expect more calls, says consumer watchdog--Oh the irony. Why are these lists even on sale in the first place?
- 21 million German bank accounts - yours for only €12m
- Hackers hold hospital histories hostage
- Your records for sale to the highest bidder