- BP executives may face jail for manslaughter over Gulf disaster
- Toxic Gulf Brew Still Reaping Death and Misery
- BP loses laptop with private info on 13,000 people--"A BP laptop computer containing the private information of about 13,000 individuals who filed oil-related claims after last year's oil spill has been lost, according to the oil giant."
- BP Greenwashes Post-Deepwater Horizon CSR Report
- Obama administration restricts findings on Gulf’s dead dolphins--Looks like there's a lasting effect on the wildlife.
GOPers Demand Sean Duffy Salary Tape Be Pulled From The Internet--"First the Republican Party in Polk County, Wisconsin, pulled the tape of Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) fretting about making ends meet on his $174,000 a year salary from its own website. Now they want it gone from the whole Internet." Good luck with that.
You Got What They Paid For
- Campaign Donors Called Upon For Expert Testimony--"The contributors' presence at the hearing... does not violate congressional rules, but watchdogs say it raises the question of whether expert panels are assembled based on their donations."
- Rep. Issa Responds To Report That He Failed To Disclose Hosting Donor At Hearing--"Issa mentioned that Nassif was a 'personal friend,' but not that Nassif and his organization's political action committee had donated nearly $20,000 to Issa's campaigns."
- Haley donor replaces Darla Moore on USC Board of Trustees--"State ethics reports show Cofield gave $4,500 to Haley's gubernatorial campaign."
- American Embarrassment
- The most interesting Republican you've never heard of
- Fred Karger, gay Republican, for president